As most of you have already made the change....... I have finally decided to go "Private" as well. I keep hearing these horror stories about people stalking blog users and it is freaking me out..... so like the rest of you.... our blog will be going private within the next couple weeks. If you would like to be invited to read our blog, please comment and leave your address or email me at lindseygomm@hotmail.com
Thanks!
22 comments:
kunzfamily3.blogspot.com :)
smilin_babe230@yahoo.com
shamandnick@hotmail.com
Please Add me!!! Sunniarchibald@gmail.com
Hey invite me please!! You know my address. Cute family pictures by the way and I loved Twilight too!! Well have a great thanksgiving and Birthday. glad you liked your Brick Oven today :)
Please add me! Happy Birthday by the way! Rachrants@blogspot.com
summerhopkins@gmail.com
Please add me!! love your cousin Natalie
natalie@simpleexpressionsllc.com
jenners_06@hotmail.com
mynanders@hotmail.com
Did my invite work for you? So you can read our blog?
loriharper@gmail.com
rondel@teschlaw.com
Hello! How are you? I want to be a part of your blog! You and I have something very much in common! It will make sense when you visit my blog. If it still doesn't make sense then I will explain! I am so happy I found your blog! I miss you! We will be visiting in March! I can't wait to see you all! Love you!!
Hope you don't mind I stock your blog ;) kithandstae@hotmail.com
lankyandkaris@gmail.com!
mmarsing@gmail.com
johannawalk@yahoo.com
count me in
BUSY GIRL... do you know how long it has been since you have updated! Make Jason do it! haha miss you
Invite us:
teamhuffaker@gmail.com
curtandjuliemartin@gmail.com or @blogspot.com
redroxy44@hotmail.com
Post a Comment