Lauryn playing on the grass
Busted! There is french fry evidence on her face
Lauryn and one of her "looks"
Ha ha we caught her with a french fry
Swimming in the kiddie pool at 7 Peaks

She loves the water now, but at first she was screaming!

She is watching her feet kick
First experience in a poolToday Lauryn, Erica (friend from work), Tiffany, Taya, and I went to 7 Peaks..... We only went for half of a day, but for the 4 whole hours that we were there we had loads of fun! At first Lauryn hated the water, but within a few rounds of the lazy river she was having a blast! She was still kind of hesitant about the water falls and other people splashing, but everything else she loved. While we were there she even got to crawl around on the grass with another little girl and she kept trying to stand up all by herself.... YIKES! She might be walking before we know it. Lauryn's favorite part of the day was probably when she got to enjoy her favorite junk food FRENCH FRIES! What a spoiled baby..... oh well we love it!

1 comment:
Kaylee has that same swimsuit! I love it. I tell her all the time that I wish I could wear it. I didn't realize until today that you spelled Lauryn with a y. That is really cute.
Post a Comment