Today marks the day that my cute baby was born 7 whole months ago! Wow how time flies...... I can't believe that in 5 months she will be a year old. Yikes! Lauryn is just growing up so fast. She has not quite figured out the whole crawling thing yet, she scoots around on her back and when she does get on all fours she just pushes herself backwards, so hopefully she will be crawling soon! She can say "dada" and she calls our dog Hurley " eww eww". She is just a very very happy baby and is tons of fun! Talk about a perfect child, LOL. I love everyday with her, there is never a dull moment, something new always happens..... I love my baby!
3 comments:
Your little girl is adorable! It's good to see that you're doing well! It has been a long time. You have a cute little family and sounds like you're having lots of fun, too!
Hey Linsday!! Its Tasha! We have a blog too! Cute baby!! Have a good day!
Lindsey!! i didnt know you had a blog! Im so excited!
Steph (carter) Jensen
Post a Comment